Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi girls.

1. Should we take part in CAPL?
Things to consider:
- are we ready to take part in a competition
- what do we hope to gain from this experience
- what are our objectives
Thus far:
Tammy and me have said we are okay with anything. I will talk about this soon on MSN.

2. Trainings.
Be on time.
Try to be punctual (+-5mins). If you're going to be late, SMS someone. Don't wait for us to call.
Consistency.
Try to be consistent in your performance (only excusable reason - lag). If need be, do some warm-ups, private training.
Accountability.
The previous week we trained a lot. Last week we did not. So Cass took the initiative and arranged a training on Thursday night that most of us agreed to but did not turn up for.
>I did say I may not be able to make it because my movie is about 2hours20mins (started at 8.30), and asked the 4 of you to go ahead
>D4wn msged me to say she was going out and may not be able to make it at about 8ish (at least you informed everyone, but then don't agree in the first place -.-)
>Maria msged me at 10.40 and asked if there was still training (but I didn't manage to see this cos I was still in the movie - but assume that there is if we agreed from now on)
>Tammy told me she was very tired when I texted her at 11.10 (I don't know what's going on at this point)
>Poor Cass waited till 12+
Please. If you agreed to train at a certain time, please put it at the top of your priorities and go online at the designated time. Thanks! Unless it's something to do with work/school there shouldn't be other excuses.
And sometimes if someone is MIA, just grab an extra or two, sub and play. 3 or 4 are enough for a training, imo.

Okay rant complete.

No comments: